Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Laconic Blogging

  • About those interviews I mentioned: let's not talk about it. Not in a bad way, it's just not part of my life anymore.
  • Planning a weekend away in Amsterdam for next month. It might rain, but I'm going to account for that in my plans.
  • NYU friend visiting France next month, too.
  • Bought tickets to see Taylor Swift on March 17.
  • Gonna start some projects to make my final months in France more enjoyable.
  • Feeling alone sucks. I blame the godforsaken cold months.

2 comments:

  1. You say next month, which is technically correct, but you realize I leave it 11 DAYS??? Yeah, I know. Please make the weather nice for me please? Kthnxbye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you are working to make your final days in Europe more pleasant for yourself! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete